Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Fun Day

Dusty, Gray, & I had a wonderful Saturday.
1st stop:  swimming at Bella Luna




Gray has found a new : TRAINS 
He prefers to bring them everywhere...

While Gray kept himself entertained with Thomas and friends...

Dusty & I played football in the pool (ran a few plays), the football then turned into a baseball & I practiced my pitches...and I also did a little gymnastics - embarassing? maybe so.

2nd stop:  the Flora-bama
We grabbed lunch and listened to live music.
Don't let yourself be distracted by the bras hanging on the line, it really is a family friendly place during the day :)

Gray kept himself busy with...
you guessed it - his trains.
those things come in handy & I like it.

3rd stop:  play date for Gray.
Play date for Gray also turned into a bit of a 'play date' for us as well with the parents...always fun.

4th stop:  home.

We ended the day with a movie night - Dusty's favorite.

(All pictures were taken by Dusty (except for the AWESOME picture of Bella Luna)).  The pictures taken at the pool?  I wish my photos looked that good...they will eventually...hopefully :))

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What fun! SO JEALOUS of your January! Trains huh! what a cutie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara - we would have soooo much fun together at the Flora-bama...so much fun.

    ReplyDelete