Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Skinny Taco Dip

After perusing the Internet for something fun to make, I came across Skinny Taco Dip.
Normally, I am not a fan of 7-layer type dips.
I do not like cream cheese or sour cream, and refried beans are not my favorite.

So, when I decided to make the Skinny Taco Dip, I was thinking it would mostly be for Dusty and I would maybe try it.

Well, unfortunately, I did try it.
And I proceeded to eat nearly half the pan.
This stuff is delicious...it is honestly hard to stop eating it once you start.


I REALLY suggest that everyone try this recipe.
And then come back and tell me how awesome it was :)

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to try it on us when you're home....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, for sure. You might regret it though after you can't stop eating it.

      Delete