Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Five - Vol. 4

1. Remember that wedding we were supposed to go to last weekend?
Well, we may have been a little irresponsible and skipped it.
And instead, we may have stopped and picked up a small crock pot, meatballs, wieners, snacks, and orange soda so that we could veg out in the hotel all night.
Now, don't get me wrong, I was really looking forward to the wedding, but it sure was fun to feel like we were having our own little getaway...and I love me some hotel time.

2.  Abby Singer.
Abby Singer will be staying with us for the summer (possibly longer)...her mommy moved into a place where dogs aren't allowed, so she will be gracing us with her presence for awhile.
My feelings on this are still up in the air.
I love Abby Singer very much, but she can still get on my nerves like no other.

3.  Gray and I made these together...
He thought it was really fun, but then when it came to using them in his drink?
He tried it one time and never again.

4.  Word on the street is that Gray has never lost while playing the Memory game...the street being Gray's mouth.
Dusty was ready to test it...which involved the making of a Memory game since we somehow do not own one.
The verdict?
The word on the street is not always true.

He could beat his daddy, but not me. 
 Am I supposed to let little ones win?
I don't know...maybe, but it's just so haaarrrdddd.
When you know exactly where the match is, it's near impossible to not pick it up...anyone else feel this way?

5.  We have a little game going that involves hiding the scale.
The scale is evil, so we put it out of sight.
Gray's most recent hiding spot:
The microwave.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that you guys skipped the wedding! What!! HA! Sounds like you had a great evening! :) Gummy worms in ice.. tell gray I'm using that for my halloween party with my kiddos! AND Kassie, we all know you are competitive.. but seriously!! HAHA.. he's a child! HA. (remember how mad you would get if I won Mario Cart several times in a row??).. I love the scale in the microwave. HOWEVER, be sure he doesn't put it in the oven.. and if he does always check your oven before hitting preheat. Brett put a lego thing in the oven once.. and well.. let's just say it didn't end well.. whoops! LOVE the update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't recall you ever winning Mario Cart several times in a row...
      :)

      Delete
    2. hey I nominated your blog for the liebster blog award! you can check it out on my blog http://bit.ly/LCNRHU

      -Elissa

      Delete