Sunday, June 3, 2012

Beach, Trains, Lifeguards, & Rainbow Umbrellas

Saturday morning we packed up and headed to the beach.
Believe it or not, one of the items packed was our real camera.

I'm trying to get over the convenience of using my iPhone for every single picture I take.
It sure did feel good to use our camera...it was as if something came alive again inside of me...cheesy, I know.
I felt so happy while snapping away at the beach.
I'm hoping this feeling is here to stay :)
Trains were Gray's only request for toys to bring.
He told me that they look really good in the sand :)

These trains can entertain him for hours.

The spot we chose to set up camp conveniently had a large hole already dug in the sand.
Gray likes a good hole he can sit in, so this meant less work for Daddy in the digging area.
Holes can be used for running and jumping into as well...always fun.

After taking some photos of Gray, I did a little exploring and found this:
Not really my type...young, buff, blonde, tan?  Nope, not my type.
Although I wouldn't mind going for a ride in his beach patrol truck...


On another note, colorful beach umbrellas make me happy.

I'm pretty sure I comment each time we arrive at the beach and I see a sea of rainbow colored umbrellas...
A mistake was made by us and our umbrella is plain green, it's definitely lacking in color and excitement...maybe this is why I get so excited when I see others awesomeness all over the beach.


I hope y'all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment