Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Letters.

The following are letters for my wonderful, amazing, awesome nieces and nephews that I will be seeing in less than two weeks:

Dear Ayden. 
You sure are getting up there in age these days, before you know it, we'll be cheersing one another over an ice cold beer...just kidding, if I remember correctly, you will never be drinking. Good choice.

I was really hoping you could show me some of your pitching skills I've been hearing about...maybe you can even strike me out.

Dear Abby.
I'm thinking we should have another movie night/sleepover...silly poses for the camera included - Ayden and Emery are invited too.

Also, would you like to go shopping together? You can help me find a dress for my friend's wedding rehearsal. I trust that you'll give it to me straight if something does not look good on me.

Dear Amelia. 
I hear that you are a bit of an artist and can do art for hours...how do you feel about us doing a couple arts and crafts projects together while I'm home?
And if you're up for it, I'd be willing to take another knack at having an outdoor sleepover together...your cabin, maybe?

Dear Oliver.
I'm ready to take you on in hockey, basketball, baseball, and football.
I'm sure you have some awesome new skills to show me.

Oh, and that new puppy of yours...can I please have her?

Dear Emery. 
I know how you like your nails painted.  So, I was thinking we could paint each other's nails while I'm home...you in?
I'll even play barbies and babies with you...

Dear Ruby.
Your only request for our time together is for Dusty and I to play toys with you.
So, you know what?
We are going to play toys with you and it is going to be the best time you've ever had :)
P.S. Sometimes, your naughtiness makes me giggle...ssshhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Dear Palmer. 
Please be ready to show me your skills in that stander of yours...I'm amazed already solely from photos and video.  I can't wait to actually see you in action :)
And I would really like it if you would flash me a LOT of those sweet smiles you do...and if you can handle it, snuggle time?

Dear Charlie. 
Whatever you do, DO NOT get any bigger until I arrive home on July 4th.  I want to see you in all your puppy gloriousness. 
Also, could you be any cuter?!
Ayden, Abby, Amelia, Oliver, Emery, Ruby, Palmer, and Charlie, please let me know your thoughts in the comments...each and every one of you :)
Hugs and Kisses,
Auntie Kass

6 comments:

  1. Cute letters Kassie.......boy you had better bring a calendar along; you have a lot of things you'll need to fit in to your busy schedule. I have us scheduled for July 7th, MSU summer theatre......."Breaking Up Is Hard To Do".....lots of Neil Sedaka and you know how much "we" love Neil Sedaka!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love this!! :) I know all those kido's are excited to see ya!! Save a little time in there for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Ayden typing....I liked it but there was a s in cheering. I am excited to see you and I will have my glove and beer ready. Just kidding! I want you to spend 20 days with us.

    This is Abby....Big smile and "I am so excited to see her!" Yes, she would love to go shopping with you and she wants a 5 night sleepover!

    This is Emery....Lots of giggles when I read it to her and "I like my auties!"

    That was really sweet Kassie! Thank you. And I am so looking forward to hanging out my little sister too! Love you, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the letters!!! Every single one of them.

    Oliver is in! He would also like you to watch a Tball game and tennis lessons since you played. Gma told him how you would hit the tennis ball against the garbage door for hours-he thought that was soooo cool!

    Palmer would love to show you all his moves and he can't wait for you to hear him talk-we're way over 30 words-it's great! He loves to snuggle for naps and at bedtime.

    Charlie is all yours :) She's great! We think she is going to be a fabulous fit! She'll be pumped to have another playmate.

    I enjoyed talking with D yesterday. What do you think about having a party??? Maybe a Q nacho bar??? ;)

    We can't wait to see you! Maybe you can borrow a dress and save some money! I have plenty!
    XOXO, your fave sis, Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Auntie.....
    Ruby says....."um, kas can play with ditioner (conditioner) and dusty can have orderant (deodorant)."
    Amelia says....."I want to sit between them on the boat and sleep on the porch on camping mattresses!"
    We r so excited to see you you both. The girls always ask if this is the wknd that you guys are coming to the cabin!!!!
    Luv u

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. .....my mommy doesn't think my naughtiness is funny and she says you can take me for a week when you are home :).

    ReplyDelete