Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jewelry Maker.

Grandma Millie (Dusty's mom) spoils us with gifts.
The Fed Ex truck has visited us more this past year than it has ever visited me in my entire life.

Let me tell you...that is fun stuff when the doorbell rings, you see the package, and you have NO  idea what is in it.
Anticipation is a wonderful thing.

One of Grandma Millie's presents was an adorable jewelry making kit for Gray.
I saw the word 'kit' and thought we would be using string, beads, making knots, struggling a bit, etc.
Instead, all we had to do was snap the beads together...it was glorious.

Gray was loving it...so much so, that he wanted to keep making more and more pieces of jewelry.
Before bedtime, he managed to create: 
  • necklace for mommy
  • necklace for Gray
  • bracelet for me
  • bracelet for daddy
  • bracelet for Gray
Here he is modeling one of his necklaces:
Gray smiles when he sees Dusty and I wearing our bracelets...he is pretty darn proud of his creations :)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh he is cute!!! :) When I come down for a visit, I MUST MEET HIM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course...and Gray would love to meet you :)

      Delete
  2. He is so cute! Millie is pretty awesome! Gray's jewelry is fabulous! You guys should go into business together :) We'll see you in less than a month. We can't wait! Love you, Ang

    ReplyDelete