Monday, November 14, 2011

Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show

On Veterans Day, we drove to Pensacola for the Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show.
I haven't been to an air show in years...and this one was really cool.
We had to walk three miles (shuttles were available) to get there because of all the cars lined up.
Isn't that neat?  All of those people gathered in one place to honor veterans and to experience the air show?

The picture below is an award winner for Dusty - he LOVES this picture and I would like to give him credit for it :)
While I was at the show, I kept thinking how all of my nieces and nephews would ♥ it.





Dusty couldn't help himself and demolished a corn dog...literally in less than 20 seconds.
I was all about this little guy - how cute is he?!
AND he was rocking a 'future blue angel' hat.
If one of my nieces or nephews showed any interest in being a pilot, I would have been all over that hat.
The airshow was a hit in my book...would highly recommend it :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, love this!! :) The pictures are great- both of you have such talent! :) Jealous of all the things you get to do! :) Love that you post them for all to see!!

    ReplyDelete