Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Finally, we had a beach worthy day.

The last couple of days Amy was here, the weather was perfect for the beach.
We packed a cooler with some diet sodas, brought our books, beach chairs, and we were ready to bask in the sun :)
After spending the afternoon on the beach, we took a break to watch some football.
I know - bad picture...trying to show that we had a pretty view of the beach while watching football, but it ended up being blown out.
On our drive home, we spotted the Gulf State Pier and Amy suggested we stop and check it out - it was my first time being there too.
We stopped at the perfect time - sunset.
Walking out on the pier was really pretty...I think I might have to go there more often.

Have you noticed a trend?
After going to the pier with Amy, I discovered I should be going there more often.

After we went to Pensacola, I felt like Dusty and I should be spending more time in the downtown area there and at their beaches.

We went on a dolphin cruise (pics still to come) and I realized that this would be a fun date idea for Dusty and I - only $15/person, guaranteed to see dolphins, sunset on the water, can bring your own cooler...doesn't get much better :)

Amy had us exercise every morning, and I was all I NEED to get in the habit of this.

I was introduced to some healthy, cheap dinner ideas, which are still being used.

 Amy being = really good thing for me :)


 Isn't it pretty?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Kassie....I am your big sister after all! I had a great time with you, Dusty, and Gray. Could have stayed a few more days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the pier. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect day! I can almost smell the ocean and that bottle of sun screen.. hmmm! I'm so glad you and Amy had such a great time just the TWO of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete