Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wine Bottle Vase

In the previous post, you may have noticed the empty wine bottle I was using as a vase in the background.
I have always thought of it to be temporary - I thought it needed more.
So, yesterday, I went outside and spray painted it.
Spray painting things gets addicting - such a quick, fun, and easy solution...and I had that leftover gray spray paint from the 'Love' wall art we had just finished.

Anyways, I wanted to try something new...so, I put rubberbands around the bottle before I spray painted it.
And the result:
I used primer spray paint because it was the only gray paint they had at our local hardware store...it worked great and I only had to do one coat.

I am on a project roll - my mind is racing, trying to think of what I should do next!


3 comments:

  1. Nice! I just saw something like this on pinterest (wine glasses). My mom and I wanted to try this with $1 store goodies!! I'll have to show my mom this! I LOVE IT! :) Keep up the projects I like reading about them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dollar store finds are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes.. so is the Easter Seals GOOODWILL.. did I ever tell you that I get a discount there.. I"m an employee! hahaha.. because I do respite care, I get mad discounts.. let's hit it up while you are home!! :)

    ReplyDelete