Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oliver's program and what's to come

My nephew, Oliver, had his Christmas program the other day.
He was all excited about it - he was even going to ask his teachers if they could sing 'God Bless America' in addition to the other songs.
Needless to say, Oliver's plans changed a little...
My dad thought Oliver had suddenly come down with a double ear infection.

Look at the excitement on Oliver's face...he just couldn't control himself.

You should have seen him the second the program finished - loads of energy, talking non-stop, chatting it up with the teachers...interesting. 
 His lack of performance? We're going to chalk it up to nerves.

And a picture of myself with sweet Palmer:
He is always all smiles...and I LOVE it.

I'm staying at my parent's and they haven't made the move to have internet at home, which means my posts might be a little more scarce.

Posts soon to come:
-my dad is helping me make wood buttons this week in his shop...excited!
-my best friend and I are having an arts and crafts day today, so maybe I will have something new to share...
-AND Christmas is right around the corner and I plan on working on my photography skills with the little ones :)

3 comments:

  1. This is probably my most favorite post you have ever done. I will have to review all previous postings and make that decision.

    I could continue to rave but I won't. Oh, double ear infections SUCK!

    I love Oliver's shoes!

    That pretty girl holding that handsome baby is GORGEOUS! ( yeah, I just yelled that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dusty is a bit "biased" but I have to agree. I was AT the performance ..........it will be an event that is talked about for years to come.....absolutely hillarious!!!! (now) :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERYTIME I look at this post I burst out in laughter! I love the shots you got of little Oli! You really captured the moments! Noone will ever forget Oliver's first big school Christmas program! :) Gotta love him! :)

    ReplyDelete